Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hunter April 3

Hello all Hunter fans,
The reports have been excellent for spring skiing although many say it gets too soft in the afternoon. There are no visible bare spots yet but with bad weather predicted for tomorrow into Saturday that could change. The mountain has been empty for the most part. This Saturday is the “Gilligan’s Island” theme pond and deck party with a rain date of Saturday April 12th.
I was both surprised and pleased at how many of you fell for the April Fools report – you should know me by now! Mtn mgmt had a good laugh too.
I am going for reconstructive surgery (rotator cuff, labrum, socket glenoid bone and bicep) on my right shoulder on April 25 so I will be ready for skiing next season.
Two dislocations in 19 days was too much for it.
Get ready to P A R T Y!!
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment